- Sending trucks
- No hidden fees
- Dispatching of trucks
- From 5% of gross
Personal dispatcher. 24/7 support mode
Sending trucks: we increase the efficiency of your business.
DispatchMe is a reliable truck dispatcher company. The modern dispatch and route organization service is located in Wilmington, Delaware. The company provides services to cargo operators throughout the country.
To get started, you need to contact the company by email or phone.
The company’s specialists provide information about prices and working conditions with DispatchMe.
DispatchMe's main objective is to provide the best loads on the market for every driver. Our experts ensure that drivers from every region and state receive the top quality and highest-paying loads.
How to Get Started
DispatchMe guarantees to provide the best possible opportunities for every driver. All drivers have access to high-quality and highly paid cargo, as well as support in dispatch services for truck drivers.
- Call by phone or fill out the form.
- Upload the documents and the insurance certificate.
- Leave a signature on the Agreement.
Truck Dispatch Service Capabilities
The company offers services for the stable organization of routes. The work is carried out in accordance with innovative methods. The following advantages are provided:
- Dispatch services for owner operators are provided clearly and quickly
- The trucks are dispatched according to the schedule
- Business support is provided
- Communication is carried out in real time
- Efficient logistics is offered
- All dispatchers have licenses
- The correct execution of the work is observed
In short, we save you time so you can start making more money. Many owner-operators start out in this business to haul freight and make money, but later on are faced with all the paperwork, regulatory requirements and negotiations - things that distract you from what DispatchMe enables, takes all the responsibility of maintaining the business you would like to get rid of and makes your business more efficient and you more active with freight. What's more, we strive to offer you the best terms on freight rates so that you can earn more.
Surprisingly, no. In order to hire competent and capable employees, you will have to organize and conduct a fairly thorough recruiting process, which will take time and, if you turn to headhunters, money. Even if you find someone you need, you'll likely need to allocate office space - which is another expense item - and in some cases, conduct additional training. At the same time, as many of our clients testify, DispatchMe services are much more profitable than even one full-time dispatcher. Our experience, connections and professionalism make us the best in the industry.
No. You engage a DispatchMe dispatcher on a monthly basis. We never induce you to sign long-term contracts, because we are confident that you will continually cooperate with us without them. Your dissatisfaction is our dissatisfaction, so we will work hard for your business. However, we believe that all entrepreneurs should have the freedom to choose and work with whomever they want. We think it's important to maintain that choice for you.
Registering with DispatchMe is a simple procedure, as documents can be submitted online.
- First of all, you sign the terms of cooperation with DispatchMe - a document detailing our duties and area of responsibility. This document serves to protect both parties - it is not a long-term service contract. Our services are paid month-to-month, and you are not charged a penalty for terminating the cooperation.
- In addition, you need to take out insurance that lists DispatchMe as the certificate holder. This is common industry practice for carriers, dispatchers and brokers - it will allow us to act at your direction and on your behalf as soon as you want us to. Make sure that your insurance includes compensation as well as coverage for damages.
- We will also need a carrier registration package and references for the shippers and brokers we work with and for our records. This should also include your MC Permit and a signed W9 form.
- At DispatchMe, we keep our records spotless and accurate and always comply with all safety, regulatory and industry requirements, which is why we also need a copy of the CDL for each driver we will be serving.
We work with owner-operators who work under their own MC's as well as carriers with company drivers.
No. Except when you have specifically authorized your insurance agent to review requests for certificates made by the "insured only" - you, we will work with your insurance agent to obtain insurance certificates with information about the certificate holder.
Sure. We're happy to help truck drivers and carriers in all phases of their work. We strive to find passionate and hardworking drivers. Indeed, if you're a first-time carrier, we may have a harder time finding the best loads for you at first, as most shippers and brokers prefer carriers with MC organizations more than six months or a year old. Nevertheless, you can be sure that DispatchMe will do what it takes to make you good money in your first year. Once you reach the one-year milestone, you'll get access to better rates and loads even faster.
Yes. Most of our customers like our full service package, which includes dispatch, documentation, compliance and all the help a carrier needs to do business, but we also have customers who just need help with documentation and paperwork, for example. At DispatchMe, we believe that our clients have the right to conduct their business as they see fit. After all, no one knows their business better than they do. Have other questions? Don't hesitate to contact us. We'd love to help you grow your trucking business.